Monday, May 12, 2014

Welcome, Strangers...

Merry Meet! Welcome to the official blog of The Magick Cats! I hope you enjoy your stay! My name is Mopsy and I'm here to tell you a little of what this blog is about: Magick!!


Now, it's no easy task explaining what Magick is exactly. There is no cut and dry way of doing so because everyone has a different way of practicing it and making said practice their own. I've heard some say that it's an unfortunate thing, but, personally, that's one of my favorite things about it! Variety is the spice of life and there are so many different things you can learn! Wouldn't it be dull if we were all doing the same exact thing?

I'll have one blog post up a week, each one talking about a particular subject including, but not limited to Stones and Minerals, Herbs and Plants, Spirit Guides and Deities and Famous Witches. I'm busy getting everything set up right now, so the posts won't start coming until June 1st. I know it's a long time, but trust me, it's gonna be worth you wait!
Until then, Blessed Be, Witches!
~Mopsy

The Magick Cat


June Blog Posts
June 1, 2014 - Amber
June 8, 2014 - Cinnamon
June 15, 2014 - Domestic Cats
June 22, 2014 - Midsummer
June 29, 2014 - Arianrhod

No comments:

Post a Comment